Senior Motor Technician
1.complete the task of car repair activities â€“ Major repair, Minor repar,Periodic Maintanance repair etc as per the instructions from Floor Supervisor and job card details. Diagnose the faults following instructions in the manual / necessary diagnostic tester, equipment, tools
2. Follow the workshop processes.
3. Implementation vehicle checking process, based on formal check list, find extra issue, feedback to Flore in cahrge/ Service Advisor & get agreement with customer.
4. Follow safety, health & 5S norms every day.
5. Check and verify the tools, equipment for ready use
6. Support other team member of the workshop to complete the tasks on time
Key Responsibilities Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Salary : 25,000
Industry : Automobile
Qualification : Qualification Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area : Technical
Role Category : Senior Technician
Role : Senior Technician
Key Skills : Testing
Key Attributes : Key Attributes Not Disclosed by Recruiter